Sunday, October 16, 2011

What we did this past week.

This past week seemed like a busy one.  Monday I went to dinner at TGIF with Kaysee, Jenni and Lacy.  Which was great, I love hanging out with this ladies!  We had some pretty great past moments together... oh college cheerleading!

Thursday Jedd and I went to the Yellowcard concert at the Complex downtown, which was amazing.  I don't think I have ever heard a better band live.  We had so much fun.  I have never been a part of a Mosh  Pit before and it was crazy.  I don't think that we stayed in the same spot for more than 30 seconds because of all of the jumping and Circle Pits.  If you don't know what a Circle Pit is, check out this video...
  



Here are some pictures at the concert.  Some are pretty blurry because they were with Jedds phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment