Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary My Love!

Jedd and Bonnie Packard
Established
October 24, 2009
From this day forward, for better for worse, 
For richer for poorer, In sickness and in health, 
To love and to cherish, Till death do we part.

  Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they're in each other all along!
It has been an amazing two years.  Marriage is such an wonderful, yet crazy, bumpy ride.  It is incredible to be able to spend everyday with the person that you love more than anything in the world; yet so humbling to take a moment to appreciate what you have and the strong companionship you have built.  Our marriage isn't perfect, I wouldn't want it to be; after all, what would we have to laugh about?  Those small little fights that mean absolutely nothing 20 minutes later and those dumb moments we all have, yet we forgive each other for.   With no understanding of struggle there would be no understanding of true happiness and appreciation.  I am so thankful to have found the one who accepts all of my flaws, and sees beyond all of my ridiculousness, and still loves me beyond measure!  

Happy Anniversary my Loverman!  

No comments:

Post a Comment